Saturday, August 24, 2013

Kim's Story

I'm Kim Stanley and I lost all my weight in 5 months on skinny fiber and wanted to share my story to give hope to the hopeless. I have PCOS, extreme anxiety and heart issues so losing weight was not something I thought would ever happen. After seeing all the posts about skinny fiber I decided to try it. First I asked my doctor expecting him to say no because of my heart and anxiety but he said it was great and not a diet pill at all but a healthy supplement that would benefit me. Once I started I was hooked!! The weight started coming off within a week and my periods were normal every month!! It reversed my Pcos symptoms and gave me my life back. Thanks for letting me share my story and for the amazing support.

To find Skinny Fiber go to www.heathystartmom.com

♥♥♥ For more fun stuff join our GROUP athttps://www.facebook.com/groups/kaykorner/

No comments:

Post a Comment